HAPPY 29th OF FEBRUARY HAPPY LEAP YEAR YAY!
Today I would like to gift every woman/girl on this blog with:
- Apply a layer of Clear Mascara as a base coat or almost like a primer for your eyelashes making them longer, then apply your Mascara normally, optionally you can apply another coat of clear mascara at the end to make your lashes longer and thicker.
2) To moisturise your lashes you can apply Vaseline to your eyelashes before bed, this will moisture them.
3) If you find your Mascara is dried/ drying up, melt some coconut oil, only a very very small amount, too much will ruin your mascara! pour the melted coconut oil into your mascara and close the lid. Shake for one minute and apply! The coconut oil also works as an amazing conditioner.
4) If your Mascara wand gets clumpy then you can run it under hot water to fix this.
5) Reuse old (but clean) Mascara wands to separate your lashes and relieve yourself of clumps.
BONUS HACKIf you don’t feel like wearing makeup, use your old Mascara wand to separate your lashes to make them look longer, and to tame and or comb your eyebrows.
Hope this blog was helpful and that you enjoyed it❤️
Comment if if you have any other hacks xx
If you’ve come from Instagram comment “Kisses!”
If not, you can follow me @princesslexblogs